Everyone is psychic, just some of us are more open and aware in more areas than others.
Here is a free simple meditation technique that can clear away any negative energies and open you up to love and a clear mind, also awareness to higher frequencies.
Find a place where you can be alone and undisturbed for 15 to 30 minutes. The quieter and more peaceful the “space” you create, the better. There doesn’t have to be anything fancy about the place, even an old rug in the corner of a basement will do.
- Sit comfortably in a chair, or on the floor, or cross legged. It is better not to lay down, since it is easy to fall asleep.
- Take a few deep breaths. Breath in through the nose, out through the mouth. The breaths should be deep, but comfortable. Do not force an uncomfortable expansion of the lungs.
- Allow your mind to clear itself of stress, worries, anxieties and so forth. This is a special small bit of time, just for yourself, to experience peace, growth and renewal. Leave all other energies and considerations aside for these few minutes.
- Close your eyes and imagine your spirit guide coming towards you in your mind. Be receptive to thoughts and feelings which might emerge, but do not try to seek them out. Resist the tendency to try to analyze what is happening. As much as possible, try to be an empty container into which spiritual energy can flow.
- Feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have and if he/she was with you in a past life and what they used to do. You may feel a breeze, or see something in your mind, don’t worry if you don’t the more you meditate the stronger your abilities will grow.
- After 15-30 minutes, slowly, gently bring yourself back to the external world. Touch the chair or the floor, open your eyes, speak out loud.
As is true with any meditation, it is best not to jar yourself back to normal consciousness. Don’t suddenly stop, jump up and take off to your next task or activity. When you feel that you are fully conscious and alert, the meditation is over.
This meditation can be safely done everyday. More than once per day is probably not going to increase the benefit. Meditating as little as once per week will yield definite benefits over a period of time. Be patient, don’t expect dramatic results quickly.
This is a process, an investment in your spiritual well being. You may also find that the feedback from the meditation does not come at the time of the meditation itself. Some people will experience the feedback in the form of dreams, or flashes of insight during the day.
The best approach to spiritual growth meditation is one of open trust, patience without any specific expectations.
After meditating on a regular basis, your mind will become much more relaxed and you’ll be able to go back to that calm state even quicker than before. Your clairvoyant powers will automatically be enhanced.